วันอาทิตย์ที่ 15 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2560

เนื้อเพลง And I’m here : Kim Kyung Hee เนื้อเพลงประกอบซีรี่ส์ Goblin Part 11




And I’m here just
just like I used to be
We were here in old days
with you with me

All my fears have gone
when you whisper to me
No matter how
near or far apart apart


When you feel so lonely
(Have you completely erased me)
I’ll be here to shelter you
(from your memories from yours)
When you feel so lonely
(While I still feel your breeze)
I’ll be here here for you
(holding your hands again)
(holding your hands)

If I could fly above the clouds
like all the birds
And I could hold you for a while
to let you feel my pulse
Still here all alone

My whole life
and all my heart
You’re my whole life
and all my heart

And I’m here home home
With you With me




เนื้อเพลง And I’m here : Kim Kyung Hee เนื้อเพลงประกอบซีรี่ส์ Goblin Part 11 
And I’m here : Kim Kyung Hee OST. Goblin Part 11

เนื้อเพลงไทย โดย : Pk.Sunfany

Facebook Fan : https://www.facebook.com/sunksong

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

ค้นหา เพลงเกาหลี

 

เนื้อเพลง เพลงเกาหลี KPOP ร้องง่าย อ่านสบายตา © 2015 - Designed by Templateism.com, Plugins By MyBloggerLab.com